- As Taylor Swift would say: Never EVER give out or post personal or identifying information on your blog. This includes any personal information about other classmates or friends as well.
- A blog is a public space on the Internet and anyone, anywhere, could be reading it. Do not share anything that you don’t want the world to know.
When posting comments observe the following protocol:
- Aim for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Refrain from using text language and shortcuts.
- Be sure that anything you write you are proud of and are prepared to take responsibility for!!
- Be positive, interested, and encouraging.
- If you disagree, be polite about it.